House Painting in Gorgeous Western Springs, IL
There’s something unique about house painting Western Springs, IL. Every residence has its own sophisticated character. The households represent grace and charm. The people are friendly too.
And, as a painting contractor in Western Springs, we’ve painted many homes. Plus, we’ve met lots of wonderful families. We’ve seen their kids go to school and then graduate.
Falling in love with the small village atmosphere is easy. No two neighborhoods are alike. Driving through the tree lined streets, you’ll see warm brick and stone exteriors. The next block you’ll find stately tutors.
Since this is one of our top areas of service, we thought we’d highlight our favorite streets.
- Lawn Avenue has grand homes situated on beautifully manicured lawns.
- 47th Street & Woodland Avenue has beautiful homes with covered porches, cupolas, and shutters.
- Western Avenue has tutor homes with character and custom Victorians.
- Grand Avenue is just like its name – large multi-level homes with brick, slate, and stucco.
Homes in this area were built in the 1940s to early 2000s. There are a few new custom homes. Properties are well maintained. Neighbors enjoy socializing at pool parties and barbecues. The area has several lovely parks too.
Most homes have
- gourmet kitchens
- high ceilings
- beautiful staircases
- hardwood floors, and
House Painting Western Springs – Color Tips
Painting homes in this area is very rewarding, since each one is so different. So, when choosing exterior paint colors consider:
- Roof color – your color palette should complement your roof
- Surroundings – your landscape plus paint colors create curb-appeal
- Natural stone & brick – should be highlighted and shown off.
Thank you for taking a tour of beautiful Western Springs with us. We hope you’ve enjoyed it.
Lastly, when you deserve the best painting company: