Craftsman Painters River Forest
We’re not just painters River Forest – we’re craftsmen. And we’ve been part of the community for the last 25 years. We know the neighborhood. And, we admire its architectural heritage. It shows in our work.
We specialize in:
- Victorian Homes
- Vintage Craftsman Bungalows
- Brick Mansions
Victorian House Painters River Forest
Having your Victorian painted requires planning. Plus, attention to detail. No other style of home requires such delicate workmanship.
- We start with historic-based preparation.
- Then owner, Pete Klasek, provides a complimentary color consultation.
- We consistently exceed expectations with an expert application.
- And of course, we always use the best paint products.
Color selection is important for any home. That’s especially true for Victorians. In fact, Sherwin Williams has an article specifically for traditional colors. Some of our favorite color combinations are:
- Rich Slate Blue, Gold, Brown: Downing Slate (SW 2819), Downing Straw (SW 2813), Rookwood Antique Gold (SW 2814), Rookwood Medium Brown (SW 2807)
- Beautiful Tan, Black, and Red: Colonial Revival Stone (SW 2827,) Classical White (SW 2829), Tricorn Black (SW 6258), Rookwood Red (SW 2802)
- Warm Beige, Wine, Rose: Renwick Rose Beige (SW 2804), Renwick Beige (SW 2805), Pewter Tankard (SW 0023), Polished Mahogany (SW 2838)
Vintage Craftsman Bungalows River Forest
If you love the warmth and personality of a Craftsman – here are a few streets to visit
Ashland Avenue offering tree-lined streets, large lots, and a family atmosphere.
Franklin Avenue displays unique charm with diversity of styles.
One of the most stunning features of this River Forest homes is not only the outside but also the interior.
Often you’ll find beautiful moldings. Take advantage of the detail with a rich colors.
Many times, we not only paint the outside of a home. And, we also paint the inside at the same time.
Stately Brick Homes in River Forest
This house shown on the right is an excellent example of classic colors that accent the beautiful brickwork.
Attention to detail is essential. Proper cleaning of the exterior surfaces beforehand is required.
Cut-in has to be precise to ensure the brick remains untouched.
Interior Painting company River Forest IL 60305
This photo is an example of one of our interior painting projects.
The colors were chosen with care, and the paint was of the highest quality.
Care was taken to cover all hardwood floors, woodwork, and furnishings.
Please give us a call the next time you or a neighbor needs a painting estimate. We provide free written home painting estimates.
Call us today for a free quote at (708) 267-0682